Get an easy way to repair outlook 2003,2007 & 2010 PST Files
Microsoft Outlook is one among the efficient email client application which stores all your important personal documents like mails, appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, calendar events and many others in the form of PST files but sometimes these storage files gets corrupt or damaged leading to several serious problems and hence the need arises to repair Outlook files as soon as possible. There can be several reasons due to which corruption in Outlook arises such as virus attack, oversized issues, unexpected system shutdown, pst file header corruption, migration of outlook version etc and in all of these reasons, you may face complete inaccessibility of PST data items and then you need to repair Outlook PST files using PST Repair tool.
Incredible features of PST Repair tool :
It includes a number of advanced features which makes it a helpful option in the situations when you are facing corruption problems in Outlook . Some of them are discussed as follows:
- Fix Outlook corruption issues and thus repair corrupt or damaged PST files
- Is also capable to recover outlook mailboxes including its components like mails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar items etc
- With the help of this tool, you can even recover PST data items from password protected files
- Gives you the option of preview to have a look at the files to be recovered before the actual process takes place
- Offers you selective recovery so that you can recover only selected items not all
- You can easily restore the PST file to a desired location specified by you including the network attached drives
- Can repair outlook files irrespective of their file size i.e. even larger than 2GB
Key Features : -
PST Repair tool supports almost all versions of Windows operating systems including 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7 as well as 8. So, you don't need to worry of its compatibility aspect when using it to repair damaged Outlook 2003,2007 & 2010 PST files. Just use it to completely resolve PST corruption issues regardless of the corruption reasons and Windows versions.